Monday, October 16, 2006

Who am I and why should you listen to me.

Because I used to get no ass at all. I mean noooooo ass. It was pathetic. I didn't see a girl with her shirt off until I was damn near 20 years old.

My interactions with women generally fell into 1 of 2 categories.

The first just being completely ignored a la George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life. Only difference was that jumping off that bridge seemed more and more attractive as time went on.

The second being completely walked all over & humiliated much like a pre-Mr. Miyagi Danny Larusso.

Then one day, one glorious day, it finally happened. After all the pain, all the suffering, the rejection, the unreturned phone calls, the frustration, the tears, the fake numbers, the self doubt, the embarassment, hopelessness and the wondering if I'm doomed to be alone for the rest of my life...

I FINALLY cracked the code.

In a Newtonian moment of truth, the proverbial apple fell from the Tree of Knowledge and hit me in the head. And when I picked up the apple and took a bite from it I realized that there is a law, a set of universal and eternal truths, that govern all sexual interactions with women.

These laws are now known to men as The Laws of Total Dominion.

Wielding these laws I now found I had the power to get women to submit to my every desire. Unleashing the Laws of Total Dominion, women who once shunned me and took me for granted now obeyed, even, my most vulgar command.

Bottom line: This shit is powerful and it works!

My purpose in life is to spread this gospel to men, who like me were lost in the wilderness searching for a way to happiness with women.

I'm here to guide you out of the wilderness that I was trapped in for so long. I stand before you with a beacon of truth and light to deliver you from the darkness so that you can claim the power over women that as a man is rightfully yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home