Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Biggest Mistake Most Men Make When With Women

Have you ever seen the movie The 6th Sense. Well, if not I'm about to ruin it for you. At the end of the movie Bruce Willis realizes that he's dead. At this point, he reflects upon the previous scenes of the movie and they take on a whole new perspective. With this this new knowledge, Bruce was able to see obvious truths that remained hidden in plain sight to him before.

This, by the way, how a lot of great Zen masters describe enlightenment.

I identify with this movie so heavily because I had the same shift when I stepped into the light of Total Dominion.

It's like I looked at all my past interactions with women and realized I have been dead for all these years.

As I began to examine past experiences, I noticed that really I kept making the same grave mistake over and over again.

I also realized that the key to my tremendous newfound carnal success w/ women could be boiled down to that I was no longer making the same grave mistake. (Hallelujah!!!)

Now, I know what you're thinking. Yes, Total Dominion allows me certain telepathic abilities. You're thinking, "Will you just tell us the fucking mistake, already!"

No.

You have to work for it.

It's much better for you if you chew your own food. I will give you a major clue, though. It comes in the form of a story. It's actually a story about the first man ever (if you're Southern Baptist) and how this mistake cost him everything.

There once was a dude named Adam. He lived in Paradise. Not only did he live in paradise but he had Total Dominion over paradise. It kicked ass. He got bored though because he had noone to fuck. So God took a rib from him and made him a cut buddy. Her name was Eve. Eve means rib.

So now there was Adam and Eve in Paradise and they kicked it real hard. It was fuckin' awesome.

Paradise was an easy place to live everybody got along. Everybody got along, there was plenty of food to eat, and it was always sunny 72 degrees with a light breeze and no chance of showers. Plus everybody was naked so you didn't have to spend any money at the strip club.

All they had to do was follow 1 rule.

Rule #1: Don't fuck w/ God's Special Tree. (or GST for short)

So one day Eve is running around Paradise and she bumps into Snake at GST. Now, Snake was a dude that possessed that certain jen ne c'est qua which all women find utterly irresistable that is Total Dominion. The exchange that follows went loosely like this.

Snake: Wassup, girlgirl! MMM-MMM dem titties lookin, right!!!
Eve: Booy, Stop!!!
Snake: Hey, I gotta secret that nobody knows about
Eve: Really, what is it?!? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!
Snake: Tell you!!! Sheeeet, Ev-ry bo-dy knows that woman can't keep a secret
Eve: Pleeeeease
Snake: Aright, Aright. I'll tell you but you gotta promise to not to tell nobody
Eve: I Promise
Snake: You Promise?
Eve: I Promise
Snake: You Prom-ise?
Eve: I Prom-ise!!!
Snake: Now, that's 3 time you promised. Okay.
Eve: Okaaay
Snake: Look what I got
Eve: What's that
Snake: Ohhhh, nothing. Just fruit from God's Special Tree
Eve: (sighs) What are you gonna do with it
Snake: Whaddaya think I'm gonna do with it jackass!!! I'm gonna eat it.
Eve: Unh-unh. Rule #1 says don't fu-
Snake: I know what rule #1 says. But lets be for real there's like a million fuckin apples in that tree you think God is reeeally gonna notice that one is gone.
Eve: Weeeell...
Snake: I bet dis shit is da bomb. Here take a bite.
Eve: No, you first.
Snake: Fuck it, Okay.

Snake takes a bite

Snake: Goooooooodamn
Eve: How was it?
Snake: Nigga, Dis shit right Hear!!! Dis shit RIGHT HEAR!!!
Eve: Well,
Snake: Dis dat damn Kryptocronological!!!
Eve: Booy, stop!!!
Snake: C'mere taka bite

And of course Eve takes a bite. What woman can resist Total Dominion.


So Eve, genuinely excited, returns to Adam w/ the rest of the fruit. She goes on and on about how Kryptochronological the fruit is and how he should really try it and how when she eats the fruit it makes her horny, blahzay, blahzay, blah.

You know how women can run on forever about stuff.

The point is Adam now has a decision to make. Adam has 2 options.

Option #1: In attempt to please Eve/shut her up/ possibly get some ass outta this situation, Adam can violate his principles of self-respect & self-discipline and disobey Rule #1.

but then there is also
Option #2: Adam can take inventory over all that God has given him dominion over, think about what is truly the best thing for Adam, stand up, look Eve in the eye and say.... No.
Well in case you don't know how this story turns out I'll tell you Adam chooses Door No. 2, God finds out that they broke Rule No. 1 and kicks them outta paradise. Not only that but he makes them put clothes on and Adam and all men there after are cursed to work a 9-5 with no union and shitty benefits for the rest of their collective days.
The Moral to the story is well.... If you think about it you know what the moral to the story is because if you've ever dealt with a woman then you've been in Adam's ... shoes(?).
Make a choice to think about this today.
Total Dominion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home